Entire WT Library online

by admirmitch 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• admirmitch
    admirmitch

Stumbled on this video online. Looks like the ENTIRE WT Library is online and available via login access. Read some comments and presenter was a Bethel insider so he had special access. This would be awesome to have given it would be a huge embarrassment for the organization since it would be easy for all to see. It would be awesome to have a backup of this made. Any way to get into this since the old stuff is considered public domain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG6PjU7X27I

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes that’s amazing! I wish I had access. Apparently it’s all there on the website already. Just a password click away.

See pictures around the 15 minute mark.

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

so how are we going to get someone from the service departments login????

gotta be a pimo somewhere that would give (misplace) their info

• Listener
    Listener

Most JWs don't have access, including Bethel wives. It wouldn't be surprising that not one female JW has access.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The other publications would also likely be available (internally) as update packages for the Windows-based Watchtower Library application…

For example, when using the Publications Index on that version, if you click any of the shorthand references to an old publication, it responds by saying that the full name of the publication isn’t available in the library. This indicates that the term is actually linked to the unavailable publication rather than it not being a link at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit