So I finally decided to start writing a book on exiting Jehovah's Witnesses. I've been meaning to do this for a very long time. There are so many books out there and I don't want to repeat what everyone else has written.
Although the book will include some basic history of Jehovah's Witnesses and the usual doctrinal flaws, it's core audience are those who are thinking about leaving, in the process of leaving or have already left.
The book will contain case studies of people who've left and made a success of their life. Some who have already left have written to me giving permission to use their success story as a case study.
If you would like to submit your success story, I would be glad to accept it, though due to the book size there are limitations on how many case studies I can include. I will not use your real name unless you specifically say otherwise.
The book will focus on different types of situations that leavers find themselves in:
1) A teenager living at home with witness parents who knows the truth is a lie and wants out
2) The married elder who has woken up but must go through the motions of living "the truth"
3) A wife who has woken up and all her family is in the truth
4) Fence sitters who aren't quite sure what to do
5) Those considering reinstatement to maintain family ties and friendships