Disassociation Announcement

by Paul Bonanno 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I know that I've heard of such announcements being made on Sundays before. It stuck out in my mind as different. It isn't supposed to be that way, but in the end it doesn't matter. You're free even sooner! Congratulations on your disassociation. It was great when both my wife and I did it last fall.

Oh, and ignore the people that question your decision instead of chiming in with anything constructive whatsoever. It's yours to make. It is the ultimate way to stop playing their games. Game over, it's done, you can move on without further harassment. Live a beautiful life unencumbered by dubs for the rest of your days.

• freddo
    freddo

Nearly always at a service meeting. Sometimes even when the CO is there - elders usually ask him whether to go ahead or not.

Also if there is no service meeting because of an assembly they might rush it through on a Sunday so that you don't mix with the brethren at the assembly!

• Zoos
    Zoos
    LisaRose
    They must be afraid of you, like they can't wait to let people know not to talk to you.

That's what I was thinking. They must have been in a hurry to shut you up.

You know stuff? ;)
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, I have seen it done.

Also, the elders go into hyper-over-drive to "warn" the flock (which means to talk about you behind your back to any and everyone who will listen in the cong) in the days and weeks after.

Basically, if one has chosen to "leave" the society, (a crime worse that murdering babies don't you know), then they will stop at nothing until your very name and character has been marred beyond repair.

And FACTS have nothing to do with the stories they will spread.

Trust me...I have had it done.....

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Only difference between bodies of elders are the sizes of their sphincters [did I spell that right?]

• Paul Bonanno
    Paul Bonanno

The case happened 22 years ago. I was a Special Pioneer and the Service Overseer a graduate from the Ministerial Training School so yes they were "afraid" from us as a family. The case took place in Malta.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

As you already noticed in the elders book, this is quite unusual.

Paul, you must be very special (dangerous) to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit