Gosh I can't believe I would still be able to log in to this site after around 4 years. I simply just forgot my password and got the lightbulb back in my head a few minutes ago. :)
Not sure if anyone can still remember me (I was just one of those occasional passers-by a few years ago with some relatively depressing experience after waking up to TTATT).
In the last 4 years, I:
- was extremely busy in my corporate job
- because of the above, had "valid" reason to act "spiritually weak"
- still went to meetings maybe once a month
- completely disenganged from "light shining brighter" stuff
- still believe that doing what is good is good; and doing what is bad is bad
- did not engage in immoral relations whatsoever (the deeply indoctrinated ones might not know this is possible)
- did not actually have any sort of romantic relationship with other people
- was really really busy with work, got promoted, now left my job to stay with the family
- still maintain somehow close relations with a few JW 'friends' in the congregation
- am no longer participating in the 'preaching' work, only occasionally
- decided that I needed to start forgetting about the emotional pain I have experienced.
- noticed that even 'Special Pioneers' give up their 'privileges' to pursue romantic relations
- confirmed that some of my JW 'friends' also have doubts about the organization but are just staying because of their families.
Hope everyone is well and... it's almost Christmas season!