Has anyone ever thanked you for telling them about TTATT?

by Iamallcool 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Any takers?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Just a man I “unwitnessed” to while voting. He had JW’s calling on him, and he was working the polls when I voted.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Nope, no thank yous offered only told on to the elders and a visits to the back room.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I was setting up an account at my local bank. The lady was from the Philippines. She was a Catholic and her husband was a JW or associated with them by family. Some how it came up and I spent an hour telling her how evil the cult was, that I was a 4th gen born in ex cult member. The child molestation, the lies and wrong dates, the control and the other evil of the cult. She got teary eyed and thanked me for letting her know she was not crazy.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m still hoping and i`m hoping that my 32 years as a JW was all in vain trying to convert anybody i witnessed to .

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

There was a former co-worker of my wife's. He came over to get my wife's help on a job - sort of a sub-contractor situation. He asked why we were no longer going to meetings. I explained it to him.

I thought he might just pack up and leave. Instead he listened intently. He smiled and thanked me for sharing that with him.

A few years later he spoke to my wife again. So, I don't think we scared him off.

• Ding
    Ding

About 5-10.

One is enough to keep me going for a long time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit