July 26th - Watchtower Victims Memorial Day

by TimeBandit 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Today was a special day. I woke up this morning with feelings of resolve. My wife and I girded up our loins and went out to tell others about Watchtower Victims Memorial Day...

I put up memorial flyers in places where they'd be seen by many people. Like at Denny's and the McDonald's drive thru. We went all over town and put flyers on any bulletin board we could find. We drove to Walmart and my wife put lots of flyers under windshield wipers in the parking lot.

Then we stopped by the local Kingdom Hall and put a memorial wreath in front of the hall, under the KH sign. We taped a flyer to the KH sign and both posed for pictures. We had a good time doing this today. It made us feel warm inside, and we were thinking about all of you here, and all ex-jws everywhere. We thought about the innocent people who were victimized in one way or another. We also thought about all the families that have been destroyed, including my own.

I made this video about our day today, we hope you like it.

TimeBandit & NurseJane-Watchtower Victims Memorial Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpSPdRcxfw4

TB-

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Well, Time Bandit and Nurse Jane, I just love you two. And thank you for making the video and posting.

You had a meaningful WT Victims Memorial Day for sure.

Marina

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Stinkin' awesome video! I'm not alone! Thanks so much for making this video because when I saw you standing there next to that kingdom hall sign with your hat in your hand it just said something to me. It said "I'm not alone."

I think the reason why was because we're about the same age and everything and I can see myself in your shoes standing there right next to that sign and putting up that flyer and saying, "enough is enough!"

I'm glad you made this video and I"m glad for your cause too. Never give up!

• freddo
    freddo

Well done! Just a note - your youtube title on the video says June 26th not July 26th.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Thanks freddo, I'll fix it asap.

TB-

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice, if more people become vocal the cult will fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit