Reference for WT article.

by Lostwun 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

Hello all. Awhile back someone posted a pic of the rank/ order of command within the org.

It started with a picture of earth and god sitting on his throne, then the GB body members sitting at there table, then the elders underneath them and then the r&f and so forth.

No mention of jesus in that photo

Could someone familiar with the article that it came out of provide me with the reference please?

Thank you

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I remember that pic and saved it to my computer, can't remember the date though. I think most witnesses would just say the man on the throne is Jesus not Jehovah to over come the issue.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The illustration you are thinking of, Lostwun, is in the April 15, 2013 Watchtower.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/faithful-discreet-slave.php

• freddo
    freddo

Yup. Remember that. Underneath the "chariot" is the GB sat in a meeting. And the tables and chairs of the GB are the biggest, plushest and most corporate. Under them? The branch committees whose conference furniture is "medium quality" and then after the "traveling overseer" comes by to meet with the elders who sit on very basic furniture.

And of course the "traveling overseer" minces along with his airport luggage to enforce the rules and regulations.

And the congregation lap it up at their congregation meeting.

Jeez! I mean Jesus. Nowhere to be seen! Probably fell off the chariot when it shot off in another direction.

• Lostwun
    Lostwun

I agree crazyguy and freddo its ridiculous.

Thank you for the reference information OrphanCrow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit