Shepherding Visit Riposte

by Nicholaus Kopernicus 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Turn the tables!

Just roll up on the door step of an elder and say "It has been noticed that you may be struggling with your spirituality. I am here as a fellow Christian to offer you some guidance and encouragement so you don't suffer spiritually. I'll have a coffee please..." and walk in....

Watch how quickly he refuses YOUR call!

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW. Not knowing any of the rules at the time. I just sent the "Elder " an email. Subject line read: Roasted Toasted Deep Fried and BBQ then the first line of the email said I have the address of 3 local KH either answer all these questions or I am headed to one of them, I will have an Elder explain all your emails and you to me.

That was my shepherding call sorta.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

If an Elder approaches you and wants to arrange a shepherding call one possible response is....

"Well thankyou Brother, but Jehovah is my shepherd. I shall lack nothing. (Ps 23:1) But thanks again anyway".

I know that's not going to happen since they wouldn't dare coming anywhere near me, not even my own JW family dare mentioning anything Jehovah to me. The JWs who know me know very well what their place is.

But if one of them decides to take the risk, I don't think I'd need to use their own bible words against them. I can just tell them to eff off. Probably just once.

• Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

Scratchme1010:

You say that "... they wouldn't dare coming anywhere near me... “

That is such a nice position to be in. Can you elaborate at all as to how you managed to get your BoE to avoid you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit