That good old JW rumour mill

by punkofnice 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

• EdenOne

Hey anyone knows how can I get a couple of Sparlock shirts?? PM me. Seriously.

• punkofnice

Wazzy - I predict a walk out.

Eden - Blimey, I wonder if they still have those tees?

• cantleave
  • ToesUp

JW's are a doom and gloom bunch! I am sure plenty of rumors and gossip has spread about my family since leaving. The truth about it is....I don't care anymore. Let em think what they want. I (we) have something that they don't.....SWEET FREEDOM!

• punkofnice

Toes - Yes. The culties just can't stand to see people leave and prosper.

• kairos

My situation is similar, Punk.

I was also DF'd after skipping their secret judoucheal meeting.

I got the better of all them on the gossip front.

Right after they sent the invitation ( in Comic Sans font ) accusing me of 'admitted apostasy', I e-mailed the letter to all the gossip mongers in my home town of Napa, Ca. Kinda spoiled the party, when I made the announcement myself well ahead of them.

Now, I'm the scariest thing ever.

From a survivors point of view, as soon as you learn TTATT, exit the JWs. Reclaim what life you have as your own.

The night they announced me, I was busy at a music rehearsal, as I have become a professional since my awakening!

• punkofnice
    kairos - judoucheal meeting.

\m/ \m/

• millie210

Ah are obviously as charismatic in their minds as you are here!

DOC is are being minimized by gossip because they cant have you looking happy or succeeding. What a threat that would be!

Your colors are too bright to fade so they are throwing to old "gossip bleach" upon you!

(I must say - even the rumors they are spreading about you make you sound like someone I would love to meet!)

• tiki

This stuff reads as comical, but really how shallow the dub mindset...I get a kick out of the comic sans font....what bozoes!! And Punk....have your horns sprouted yet???

Share with others