Craziest meeting in last 10 years let's compare

by Chook 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein

OK just to help you out and everyone else reading your posts, don't place a period without spacing into the following word, when you do that you occur a URL link.

we have a Korah influence in cong

Would you like to elaborate upon that so the readers can understand what your talking about ? .

• Daniel1555

It's weird... but I think your story and writing style are quite funny....

• steve2

Thanks for your follow up to some of our comments, Chook. When did this happen and is this the latest that you're aware of?

• Finkelstein

Or is this a JWS attempt to flame the site or Punked as the saying goes ?

Its happened before

• millie210

Hi Chook,

Great story and welcome!

You were smart to bounce over to the next congregation. I have seen people do that here and it is a good preemptive move in a lot of cases.

• Chook

Finkelstein thanks for helping me with my writing skill,I'm genuinely no fraud.My real ID is actually Chook that was my childhood teachers called me chook ,when I first went to hall Jw girls from school called me chook.

• Finkelstein

What kind of computer are you writing/typing on ?

Your still not spacing after a period which is creating URL Links such as

If you want to encourage people to read your posts and comments, your going to have to sharpen up your typing skills.

• Chook

• Finkelstein

You can still space or even double space if your have to .

I use and own an IPad

• sparrowdown

Welcome Chooky, it feels good to unload doesn't it, albeit slightly incoherently, that WT poison is better out than in.

Share with others