PRESS RELEASE: This is not over, on the contrary. I do not retract.

by sp74bb 9 Replies latest jw friends

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

I appreciate all the expressions of interest and solidarity. It has been a very intense week. I started with the help of many of you, a particular war for my rights as a European citizen.

We have achieved an important space and advertising with a single complaint, which is a great success that I share with you all.

The press has not only spoken about a single complaint, but they gave a full coverage on asocial behavior of Jehovah's Witnesses and the last, a very hard Editorial from the newspaper El Periodico director (Link). I can only thank the professionalism and commitment of El Periodico de Catalunya and his team.

The news are a turbulent river, I will continue to have a presence in other European newspapers and this weekend an interview at a major radio channel in Spain. "Te doy mi palabra" by an important Spanish journalist, Isabel Gemio. The radio interview will include the Statement of the official spokesman of Jehovah's Witnesses in Spain and my live testimony. This will be tomorrow Saturday from 9 to 10 AM Spain local time. You can hear it at: Radio Web link

Thank you for your solidarity and support, I do not want to destroy a belief. I want an American cult not do more harm to individuals: not impose risky behavior, asocial rules, destroy families, generate emotional conflicts and respect all freedoms, and do not only use the individuals for their economic and business benefits, disguised under a supposed cult.

This is not over here, much less. On the contrary ... I do not want to buy my silence, I do not want the media that talked about my situation received pressures. I want to fight for you. I'M NOT RETRACTING AND WILL NOT RETRACT. What the Periodico newspaper explains is so true that I still suffer in it everyday.

I will denounce to the press, the security forces and to justice that there are cases of abuse like mine, that there are confidential files on these abuses in the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses, who continue to exclude in an asocial way its former members. I shall continue. WE MUST DENOUCE ... Let no one else suffer like we suffered.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Thank you! We all come to this forum trying to make a change, in our lives or in the lives of anyone who read our comments. And when one of us have the attention of the media like you do? It's like the "american dream"!!
  • Room 215
    Room 215

Excellent, amigo! I suggest you send a link to the excellent Italian dissident JW blog: http://www.geova.org

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Great!

From Portugal with love!

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Excellent job. Not afraid of a fight.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Good, be discreet as to what you are doing. Don't tip your hand.

Thanks

• never a jw
    never a jw

Sounds like a civil case where loser pays. How does it work in Spain?

It's big money versus little money, but it has the opportunity to attract lots of media attention, which potentially gives the advantage to little money if it can substantiate its case.

Good luck!! Your story resonates with thousands around the world. We are rooting for you and against the Watchtower.

• Zaccheus
    Zaccheus

Fantastico! You are fighting for all of us, but especially those who have been severely abused by the Darktower. Be discreet, but stay strong!

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

the worst think is remaining isolated to face the Borg and its millions of brainwashed adepts.

Well, you're a courageous guy, and I wish you all the best in your noble fight!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

sp74bb : Thank you for your courage. Your fight is our fight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit