New Public Talk #193: "Rescue From World Distress"

by wifibandit 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

More Fear, obligation and guilt. They are really increasing it. What a sad way to make people show any love and respect for you.

I can't imagine my spouse using fear to keep me loyal to him. That is NO WAY to maintain/keep a relationship.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Propagating fear and ignorance is what the WTS has done for over 100 years.

Much of how the WTS supports itself off of is through the belief in ancient mythological expressions written in the bible.

Ironically its time itself that has exposed the WTS's doctrines as being false.

Controlling people's minds (brainwashing) and their intellect works, its an intentional act of exploitative and manipulation that a small segment of the population regrettably has fallen for.

• aboveusonlysky
    aboveusonlysky

Such a predictable outline

1 terrify the audience with apocalyptic nonsense.

2 Then say 'have no fear! Deeds of Godly devotion will save you'

3 Explain that the 'deeds' are complete obedience to the watchtower publishing/real estate company.

In other words, give us your time, money and children or face imminent death. Same s**t, different outline.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

I saw a video on YouTube last night explaining why so many of the Jehovahs are sick with various diseases. All this religious FOG and unnecessary stress in a persons life is very unhealthy.

The truth is supposed to set a person free. This kind of info isn't healthy.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"We, the Governing Body, would like to ask you a viewpoint question. Keep in mind that we are currently spending your contributions on our Mega-compound in Warwick, and have made $1 Billion in Real Estate sales, and purchased another multi-million dollar "translation center" for an obscure language, all while fighting to keep our pedophile database from being exposed as we actively battle against laws that support mandatory reporting of child sexual abuse....."

"IS IT LATER THAN YOU THINK?"

DD 😏

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Hi wifi. I for one appreciate what you do. The constant release of confidential material demonstrates how little loyalty there is in the borg.

I want to apologise for my remarks on a previous release you made of future CLAM vids. I Stick by what I said, a lot of what you release leaves me gasping for oxygen and is not worth reading. I hate it.

What you do though is noble and valuable. It chips away at the edifice and widens the cracks.

Thanks from me,

SF

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

How is this different than 60% of the other public talk outlines? Same words. Same logic. Like "Will You Be a Survivor of the Last Days?", or "Face the Future with Faith and Courage". My reaction: Meh.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Slidin Fast No need to apologize! (I try not to take myself too seriously.)

It is good to analyse why we do things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit