Greetings

by Pioneerbot 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• cognac
    cognac
    Welcome Pioneer! Congrats on getting your kids out and best of luck getting your husband out!
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Welcome ...

If I could share a scripture with you my dear sister.....(condescending elder voice)

Let's turn together to John...the 8th chapter....and verse 32...

and it reads...

"Then you will know the truth (about the truth), and the truth (about the truth) will set you free."

Now did you get the point there....

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Welcome to the board, officially :)
  • wolfman85
  • Simon
    Simon
    Welcome to the site as a signed in member :D
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Hey! If you ever feel like filling us in, I'd like to know some of the things that led to your awakening.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Be sure to tell us how you woke up your kids, if doing it while still in and what are thier ages, and welcome?
  • cofty
    cofty

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

Is hubby showing any signs of doubt?

• Pioneerbot
    Pioneerbot
    @magnum @crazyguy @cofty I realize now I've been almost awake for years but would use thought stopping. "It can't be--this is the truth" My former Bible student showed me the UN evidence and that was it. I shared that with my husband but he was uninterested in the implications. I've shared a lot of my research with him, 607 vs 587 etc to no avail. With the kids I just spilled my guts. Literally after 20 minutes they were out. We kept talking for 4 hours, showed them royal commission videos, etc. and they see it for what it is. I guess the direct approach worked for once lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit