Help me spread the word. Local TV station looking for abuse survivors willing to share story. Deep South Texas area

by StarTrekAngel 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

You all may recall a recent news article I posted. It was about a bus driver who abused several school children. While the news never really dived into his personal life, I did mention here that he is a well known elder to the hall I used to attend.

Two new charges have been brought against him and now the bail is up to $420,000. I wrote a letter to a local TV station and they responded with interest. Me and my other apostate friends met up with two reporters last night.

We covered the child abuse subject and we made it clear that we had no additional information about the case but that we thought it was good for the community to know that this man could have a hidden past. They took all sort of notes and asked question about the religion and its belief. We made sure to make the apostate community proud.

While they feel there is a good story here, they are not aiming at simply putting out another broadcast simply saying "this man is a JW". They told us that the best approach is to find someone local. Someone who is a survivor or related to one (parents, etc) and that may have gone thru the motions of dealing with a judicial committee.

Local would mean somewhere in the vicinity of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas or someone who may have lived in the RGV when the abused happened.

Help me spread the word. If you know anyone, let them know. If you can repost this in other forums or social media, please do so.

Thanks

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Please post a link here to the article about the JW bus driver and I'll help get the news moving. Sorry I missed the story when you posted it the first time.

Thanks,

Barbara

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

It seems like these JW child abuse news stories are coming out weekly.

• MightyV8
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Bump!

The elder in question was released on bail but re arrested for new charges a couple of days ago

http://www.krgv.com/story/38363408/former-bus-driver-accused-of-sexual-abuse-arrested-facing-more-charges

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit