Prince is dead.

by DATA-DOG 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mephis
    Mephis

Little genius of a man. I really hope that there's nothing to prevent them releasing his version of Purple Haze. Which is in the vault Kevin Smith is on about there actually.

But some of the magic stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsQtHeFe15Y

And dropping the mic on a Clapton guitar solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7INsVaR-S-w

• Bob Loblaw
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

He killed himself with drugs. No sympathy for him, and no soup, either!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/

• Yogapants
    Yogapants
    Because TMZ is a realizable source....... Lol. First off it would be a hipa violation if the hospital disclosed this IF it was the truth
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

RIP Prince

Very sad, shame he passed still a JW

• Stirred
    Stirred

Does HIPA still apply if your dead? It should....

why not focus on his talent and not soil his name in death with inuendo?

I liked many songs he played but definitely not all. Respected his talent.

I can understand the attraction he had to being a witness....resurrection hope.

Even a music icon can be converted in adulthood....

I am sad for him, and strangely for his death.

• stillin
    stillin

Memphis, that's the one! I watched it again and he really was phenomenal! I think Dhani Harrison and Tom Petty were even blown away by his talent.

Thanks for putting that up here.

That was at Prince's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Prince had a rare exceptional talent, and was also highly eccentric. In my opinion, a "religion" the promoted his "keeping out of this world" would be right down his alley. Obviously he did not follow the rules, except maybe those which fit his personality.

The hypocrites that are the WTBTS allowed him to claim status as a JW without shunning him for behavior obviously others would have been shunned for.

if one has enough $$ and ability to give a famous public "face" to the JW, then as in Animal Farm - " All pigs are equal, but some are more equal than others".

I am personally very, very sad such a great talent of a person is now gone. I hope the cause of his death is discovered soon.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Does HIPA still apply if your dead?

Yes. It is one of many laws protecting privacy.

If there is information about AIDS, HIV testing, genetics, substance abuse or mental health, then even more laws come into play.

If TMZ obtained info from a healthcare provider, that individual will probably go to prison on federal charges, lose her license, and get sued.

But it is perfectly legal for people not subject to HIPAA (friends, for example) to disclose anything they want.

• steve2
    steve2

A musical genius, but a narcissistic oddball of a personality.He wrapped the world and JW organization around his bejewelled little finger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit