by DATA-DOG 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch
    This is what it sounds like when dubs cry

Cue Facebook photo meme...

LOL

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I was saddened to hear about Prince. I really liked his music in the early 80's. They were happy times before I joined Watchtower
  • flipper
    flipper
    I'm really sad to hear this. I wasn't a huge fan of his- but he was extremely talented in the music genre he pursued - I was just into different music. I really liked his early stuff like Red Corvette and When Doves Cry . JW or not - it's so sad that we've lost so many musicians within months of each other. Jesus Christ. Who the hell is going to die next ? I feel sad for Prince that he didn't escape the JW cult before he died so he could experience true freedom from mind control and superstition. May he rest in peace. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper
  • violias
    violias

rumor mill inside music business--

Prince had Aids that he contracted in the 90's and took his meds but due to jws influence he stopped his meds ( new system will cure you) and also he needed HIP replacement and would not have it without it being a bloodless surgery. Was in a lot of pain.

• stillin
    stillin
    A stand out musician, for sure. I loved his rendition of "My Guitar Gently Weeps " with Clapton and friends.
  • violias
  • LV101
    LV101

A musical genius. I heard he really promoted/helped make many artists successful -- Sheena Easton for one. Apparently, he was very shy/passive. I recall one of the Fox News reporters, a musician herself, (I think she's head of the religious reporting on Fox) saying she went to school with Prince and in 5th grade he called her home and asked if she'd be his girlfriend -- the puppy luv stuff. She indicated later in life he'd asked her to participate in some musical/video event which she did.

I didn't realize he had aids -- so sad it's still deadly. His early death saddens me -- wish I'd gone to one of his concerts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Flipper .... I feel sad for Prince that he didn't escape the JW cult before he died.

It appears he did or was faded.

He wasn't making the JWS innuendos in his performances for more than a year.

His appearance also tells a tale.

A recent pic.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/150702095649-prince-780x439.jpg

• Simon
    Simon

I was never really a hug fan, I think the apparent obsession with image and style put me off, but I realize he did some catchy songs. When they come onto the radio, I turn it up.

Will be interesting to see what unreleased content he has. Apparently he's been recording and keeping stuff in a vault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhcParuzpc

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

6th grade

Purple Rain and Thriller

So sad they're both gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit