Prince is dead.

by DATA-DOG 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has anyone heard about this? That really sucks. Lots of dubs are talking. Are they realizing that they will also die? Anytime an actor or famous person, or anyone dies, I feel it more.

DD

• DATA-DOG
  • undercover
    undercover
    Lots of dubs are talking. Are they realizing that they will also die

This is what it sounds like when dubs cry

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    This is what it sounds like when dubs cry

Way too soon...

• undercover
    undercover
    yea, I kinda figured, but it was staring me in the face, and I don't come here very often, so I took the plunge
  • undercover
    undercover

But, seriously...

I am saddened by the news. Wasn't a huge fan, but he was influential and part of the soundtrack of my life.

RIP Prince

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

So many of the folks on MSNBC that are talking about always bring up the JW thing, yet those journalists who say they interviewed him, they all say you couldn't take notes are pictures, Yet he wanted folks to look at him and buy his music for sure. very strange eccentric person, I bet the coroner won't be able to found out anything significant when his report comes out, just a strange, bizarre person

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Died at 57 yrs of age. Such a sad thing.

I will remember him as a generous kind giving person.

• Island Man
    Island Man

It would be interesting to see what kind of funeral he has given that he was an active JW. Does watchtower bend the rules for celebrity JWs, or are they subjected to the typical, promotion-of-JW-teachings funeral as are regular JWs?

Given that he was ill before dying, he surely would have contemplated his own funeral arrangements. Did he love Watchtower and Jehovah so much that he made arrangements to have JWs handle his funeral or did he make arrangements to have a non-JW funeral?

And if he does have a JW funeral with the JWs capitalize on his fame to promote the religion of JWs?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I think I feel another WT parody song in the making...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit