What Do You Think A CIA Or NSA Security File On The Watchtower And Tract Society And It's Governing Body Would Say?

by Brokeback Watchtower 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure that a top secret security clearance not very high up the chain of command would show a ton of information,

I mean everything that happens on the internet and on computers I'm sure is assessable to the US intelligence community, why would the government not pass up an opportunity to spy on it's population and run all internet data through homeland security to protect it's interest both home and abroad, realistically thinking that is.

So with this in mind what would a highly classified report look like?

• Jayk
    Jayk

As much info as they would have on other religions. There's crazier people in the world. The witnesses are just one group they actually know about.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Those agencies are tasked with gathering information about foreign threats to the US government. I can't think of any good reason why either one should be investigating the WTBS. If they have been, they're probably breaking the law.
  • Jayk
    Jayk

The government can't stop people from illegally coming in to the country. (Human trafficking) so why would the witnesses be on the radar besides for the obvious reason?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I did read somewhere years ago that FBI had a file on Watchtower.

• Jayk
    Jayk

I also heard about them doing alot of pointless waste of tax payer money. Spying on women's book clubs, setting up some dude so his wife would leave him. They probably have files on every religious group if that is the case.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    What Do You Think A CIA Or NSA Security File On The Watchtower And Tract Society And It's Governing Body Would Say?

Bunch of wackos!

Seriously, I think ti has some kind of summary about them, an overview of what they are, and some kind of scale that measures the level of relevance that they have to the work that they do. Nothing fascinating.

The WT is a mediocre, irrelevant, vapid organization. I doubt that they (if at all) have any relevant information on them for their purposes.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I betcha they would know if they were doing any illegal money laundering or where all the moneys going, I'm sure they are being watched very closely now with all this bad publicity they have been getting world wide. Russia's classifying them Extremist I'm sure has perked up USA intelligence ears.

I'm sure the Feds to are taking Russia seriously. I'm sure they all have a nice list of things they are watching about the WT Indoctrination society for sure they smell a fraud in sheep's clothing being that this is an international organization with a bad reputation of indoctrination that can lead one to harm's way once they get their claws up in you.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

It would say something like this "fringe Christianity group, practice neutrality in world's affairs, pretty harmless people, leave them alone....."

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    JW.Org/About Us » Any donations that are forwarded to the branch offices of Jehovah’s Witnesses are used to relieve victims of natural disasters, to support our missionaries and traveling ministers, to help construct our houses of worship in developing countries, and to print and ship Bibles and other Christian publications.

This was news to me. In an article about how the Organization finances missionary work, I read the above. Perhaps the CIA knows how the Governing Body relieves victims of natural disasters since I've never heard of them doing these things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit