NEW BLOOD CARD w/ FORCED COMPLIANCE also LEGALISM

by apocalypse 103 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I swear, sometimes I think the GB actively wants to mass-martyr the rank-and-file.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I read through this entire thread and many good points have been made. This thread should be kept active over this period to help highlight this burning issue that is worrying a lot of people right now. Someone already mentioned how the HLC tried to get involved in their upcoming surgery. In my example, I kept my operation a number of years back very quiet till a couple of days before; and down played the size of my op. 1 day after my op, a HLC member had 'heard'. I was in for an operation and came to visit me. I couldn't believe it. As a matter of fact , I actually refused blood at the time. So my advice is not to let on that you are having surgery beforehand or at least not for a day or 2 anyway. That keeps the HLC from interfering.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am bringing this back to the top, for any who are new here, and to ask:

Is there a US version of this card?

Does anyone have a copy?

Have there been any parts on the service meeting about it recently?

P

• blondie
    blondie
    HC POA medical documents are administered by each state in the US under that state's laws. No Federal documents. Secular laws do not force this. But then the WTS forces individual jws to adhere to WTS rules and punishes them...DFing.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    I have seen the Dutch copy of the card.
    It does not include any permission to share data with HLC or elders (but that may be due to local legal requirements).

It also does not include a DNR, but it does include a 'don't keep me alive when my life resembles that of a cucumber' option.
    So you can't choose to receive no CPR at all, but you can check the box to not be kept (artificially) alive for years when there is no hope you'll ever regain consciousness.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

One year ago a 65 year old witness whom I knew 30 years before when I was a witness said hello and we talked a little. It got awkward when he told me in front of other people at the cash that I had obviously a problem with authority in the congregation (what was never a point of issue at all, he simple doesnt know the real facts) and than he gave me a fine witness in front of all and said that it is now clear that "we" have the truth, because it "has very much become clear in the last decades - a fact of common accepted knowledge - how wise it is not to accept blood transfusions". P.S. I remember myself how I ran after the signatures for my blood card in the 80's. But for me that was an important milestone. I began to think about the consequences of the whole issue. 

So its clear and I fear: There is no hope.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    Mar 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

This is the new blood card we just got in Canada. The "Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care" card.

page 1

page 2

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They seem to be getting more hard core with this new card. They don't even mention fractions.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

OK. Had to resurrect this thread. As I was walking out the door to go to meeting, my wife drops a bomb shell. She said 'Oh, I forgot to mention Yoda (not real name ; aka Cong sec) has been chasing her to get copies of our medical cards! I said WHAT!! Well he isn't getting mine. That is undue influence etc. She said look, I don't want to hear it. She knows my views all to well. As we drive up to the KH, I said you could have told me sooner to give me time as to what to do.

So I am sitting in the hall thinking what do I do. So I slip my wallet into my suit jacket. That way if Yoda approaches and asks for my card, I play dumb and say ' sure....then reach for my pocket.....and say oh I must have left my wallet at home silly me and put off for a while.

As it turns out Yoda didn't ask me. However, another elder came up and asked me specifically if I had filled out my advance medical directive...to which I replied I had. I was then expecting him to ask I give him it to photocopy, but he didn't ask. Phew!

Looks like they are pushing it. Anyone else been pressured just now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit