NEW BLOOD CARD w/ FORCED COMPLIANCE also LEGALISM

by apocalypse 103 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I have looked around and I don't see this covered, so I am starting a thread.

1) The new "Blood Card" goes beyond being just a "Blood Card".

2) A new edict concerning compliance.

Pay attention to the changes.

First, the new card is termed "ADVANCE DECISION TO REFUSE SPECIFIED MEDICAL TREATMENT"

The big change with the card itself is that it includes an 'override' of your "Power of Attorney". This is huge.

The new card also includes a DNR, thus borrowing from legislation in several countries that set law for any written instructions that are attached to it. To add legal force to the "Advance Directive" (as it is called under law) they attach a "RIDER" concerning your death wish hoping to add legitimacy to the 'directive' concerning blood. They are borrowing legal precedent from "DNRs" and attaching it to the refusal for blood.

What might be termed as even a bigger thing is that the letter to the bodies of elders states that every baptized publisher will be handed one after the meeting and they must provide a copy of their filled out card for the body of elders and for the witnesses who sign it!

Push has finally come to shove. All the 'apostates' who know the TTATT will have to refuse. The evil eye will fall upon all those who do not show their strict obedience to the slave.

If you are in a position that you must comply for the sake of family, then you will have to go straight to your lawyer (and your doctor afterwards) and make a written statement superseding it. It would be good to demonstrate, within the context of this 'ultimate sworn declaration' with your lawyer, that you were forced to fill out the 'Watchtower's card' under duress.

It would be good to have a copy of the letter to the bodies of elders where the new edict appears. It will soon be put up on the web in more places for availability. It would also be good to record the meeting where the card is released, audio at least, video if possible. Thus it can be established that you had little choice, being put in the position of being divorced from your family.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

When is this supposed to happen?

If this pans out, I guess they're not backing away from the blood ban after all. They'd gone a while without talking about it much (though recently they did have an article in the WT study that went into it again, but that was the first thing in a while) so it seemed like they might have been trying to ease off on this embarrassing policy. I wonder if their doubling down comes from not wanting to appear to be capitulating to their critics or from the realization that having people quite literally sign away their life in loyalty to the org is a powerful tool for creating CD and controlling people.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow...so there is no room for personal choice or conscience in these matters!

"You will comply"

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I remember they did this when I was an elder in the mid 90's. I thought they abandoned the forced compliance.

Looks like it is back.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I remember they did this when I was an elder in the mid 90's. I thought they abandoned the forced compliance.

Yeah, I thought so too - I remember the days everyone would be scurrying about in the back of the hall to get a witness to their signature and all that. I think the last time that happened was in the 90s like you said.

• sir82
    sir82

Source?

Which country / countries?

Sorry, without any references, this is just one anonymous guy posting a speculation on an internet board.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sorry, without any references, this is just one anonymous guy posting a speculation on an internet board.

sir82

Yes, I would like to see more details and which countries this affects. He is making it sound like a "one size fits all" document but with varying laws in different countries, it just does not sound reasonable based on the information presented.

Rub a Dub

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    I got rid of my death card awhile back. If they try that shit with me they might need to use their blood card sooner then they wised.
  • apocalypse
    apocalypse

Some asking whether they can trust some internet guy. Good to be cautious.

LOL I remember back when the UN thing was all coming out. LOL again.

My wife found it on Facebook. Apparently it was released in the UK last week.

Coming here to North America next week.

My wife downloaded the BOE Letter and I have found places where the card has been put up on the web.

It takes a few days to get going, but it get's going.

We, or somebody, will put up the letter later.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The last "Medical Directive" card that I recieved was expected to be signed in front of a witness. I don't see a big change here. Most dubs will probably get in a tizzy about getting it done quickly, nothing new. The stragglers will be hounded or forgotten about, nothing new.

If I'm asked about it, I will say, "I'm doing research about whether or not donated/stored blood from worldly people or animal blood is used in "alternative" products. I won't be signing anything until I'm finished."

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit