2016-01-01 BOE Re: 2016 Memorial and Special Talk

by wifibandit 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

PDF

Thank you Atlantis / WTUnderground !

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Thanks - are the Memorial and ST outlines out?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"........please convey the love of the Congregation and of GB" to inactive ones you call on.

What Bullshit! They LOVED our money and they miss it.

If they had liked us or worried about us, they'd have made a phone call or perhaps even a visit to see if there was a foul odor coming from inside our house.

Doc

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

@ttdtt

As soon as I get copies, I will make sure they are posted.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    Bullshit in brochure form....that would be the Return to Jehovah brochure....the same brochure they gave me after forcing me to meet up with them only so they could invite me to a judicial committee .....wich meant they had already judged me as unworthy to return anyway. ....a lovely brochure filled with lies on how the elders will HELP u return....please someone fetch me a bucket whilst I retch!!!!
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Here is the US version: PDF

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive
    There's one paragraph missing in the US version of this letter, 4th paragraph on page 2 (about estimating the quantity and requesting brochures).
  • coalize
    coalize
    in addition to visiting inactive ones, you should make a special effort to invite dis-
    fellowshipped ones to the Memorial

For what purpose?
    To have 100 people looking at them like if they were monsters?
    No way!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

DFed in the memorial?

To boost up numbers? May be.. but.. are they going to be worthy of passing around the wine and the bread? if not, what do you invite them for? To make them feel like shit?

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Thanks for the info I was wondering when the the 2018 memorial date was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit