Crime On The Decrease

by rocketman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

This headline might put a damper on the jw notion that crime is increasing.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No, you're wrong. Lies! All lies!!

The world is worse than ever. Everyone was happy, there was no crime, hunger or disease in the "good old days". I'm not going to tell when this was, but trust me it was there! Crime only started as a sign of the end of this wicked old system of things.

God, how could I have been so stupid as buy into that stuff . . . . .

• Gopher
    Gopher

So the 2002 crime rate is lowest since they started keeping records?

The recordkeepers are obviously tools of the Devil. It just can't be!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's my fault. I got tired. I couldn't keep stealing stuff.

I mean, how many CD players does one guy need?

CZAR

• rocketman
    rocketman

One time at a WT study, an elder commented that the FBI fudged crime statistics, so we shouldn't be impressed by a lower reported crime rate. He said that in the late 90s when the rate also declined.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Crime on the decrease, the Ozone getting better, geesh, soon JWs will have nothing to lose sleep over.

• Satanus
    Satanus

This is just the peace and security phase that precedes our destruction. Satan is lulling us to sleep. Jehovah will wake us up just before he kills us all. ;)

SS Satan's messanger class

• Mary
    Mary

Crime is decreasing: "...Whenever they are saying 'Peace & Security', then destruction will be instantly upon them..."

Crime is increasing: "....Men will be lovers of themselves, fierce, without love of goodness.....because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of many shall wax cold..."

How do ya win?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit