Carts Everywhere In Japan!

by disillusioned 2 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

I am on holiday in Tokyo at the moment. Before I came my sister informed me that I would see witnesses at the airports and outside all of the train stations.

Keeping in touch on facebook she asked me how many witnesses I had seen on my travels. I was very happy to report to her that I had seen none!

She seemed very surprised by my answer and said that they had been told that the Japenese witnesses were very zealous and were always out witnessing.

I actually did receive some leaflets today from another religion outside of a train station. I thought the witnesses were the only ones preaching? Still havn't seen any witnesses.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

disillusioned 2: said that they had been told that the Japenese witnesses were very zealous and were always out witnessing.

Yes, Japanese JWs are around 65% more zealous than American JWs

• Gayle
    Gayle

Yet Japan publishers are decreasing year by year. But they are 30% reg. pioneers.

• steve2
    steve2

I was in Tokyo and Okinawa one year ago and did not see one JW cart. Were they hiding from me?

I was then in New York and saw carts in three different locations. The weirdest place was in the bowels of a noisy subway where you literally needed sign-language to communicate - but it was unneccesary; in all three locations, no passersby looked or stopped.

• yoko N
    yoko N

I live in the suburbs of Tokyo. I haven't seen them either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit