Documentary: History Of The Earth

by pale.emperor 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

For those interested in evolution, do yourself a favor and give this a watch. I learned so much from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57merteLsBc

Sh^its all over the book of Genesis.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks pale. I must agree it is the best documentary I have seen..

• cofty
    cofty

Will do thanks.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Thanks man! I'll check it out!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

My wife and I just watched this an enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, we're both new to this new way of seeing life, evolution, etc., so I can't speak to the accuracy of things, but it makes sense and we thought it was well done.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My wife and I just watched this an enjoyed it thoroughly. Now, we're both new to this new way of seeing life, evolution, etc., so I can't speak to the accuracy of things, but it makes sense and we thought it was well done.

It makes so much sense. And i seriously cant see how anyone can argue with the geological evidence. When they mentioned that creature that looked like a dinosaur but predated them (Gorgonopsid) i had to delve into research and they really do have fossils of them! I'd never even heard of such creatures.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Genesis 9;12,13 comes to mind, the covenant "the rainbow'. I guess God started over (destroying life) so many times, so after billions of year the almighty finally got it straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit