New DNA Study Confirms Noah

by notsurewheretogo 90 Replies latest watchtower bible

• snowbird
    snowbird

What fault can be found with Dr. Jeanson's research?

Where is he in error?

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cofty, stop posturing and start thinking.

How does anyone know whether it was millions or thousands years ago that these things happened?

Common sense triumphs every time, doesn't it?

Sylvia

• cofty
    cofty

I posted a link to a peer-reviewed article that shows mitochondrial Eve lived 200,000 years ago...

If you care about evidence you could read it.

• cofty
    cofty
    Cofty, stop posturing and start thinking.

I have 37 threads so far laying out detailed evidence for the evolution of humans from non-human ancestors over millions of years. every post is original writing based on research in multiple sources.

Don't tell me to stop posturing.

What books presenting the evidence for evolution have you read? Is it none? Who is posturing?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've read plenty of books and articles about evolution, thank you.

I feel about them the same as you feel about Creation articles.

Since there exists no one that can say with certainty what happened, that makes us about even, doesn't it?

Sylvia

• cofty
    cofty
    Since there exists no one that can say with certainty what happened, that makes us about even, doesn't it?

No

Science can say with absolute certainty that humans evolved from non-human ancestors over millions of years. All you have is the ramblings of Iron Age nomads.

I don't believe you have read a single book that presents the evidence for evolution. Please name one.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I think this video says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4Dq3ebNrc

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've read so many that I can't remember which ones.

I'm always wary whenever anything is stated "with certainty."

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• cofty
    cofty
    I've read so many that I can't remember which ones.

You are lying aren't you?

ttdtt that is brilliant!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    What fault can be found with Dr. Jeanson's research?
    Where is he in error?

His research is not scientific. In science, one is supposed to look at all available evidence, and draw conclusions from that evidence.

Dr. Jeanson starts with a conclusion (being: Genesis creation account is literal fact), and tries to make some available evidence fit in his prematurely concluded story.

Any 'scientist' who quotes Bronze Age writings as evidence of some species not being related is a quack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit