Writing Letters Go's Against Their Teachings? Scientology has already done this!

by mr_doubtful 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mr_doubtful
    mr_doubtful

I'm not sure why they are writing letters for a number of reasons.

1st, isn't god supposed to harden the hearts of world leaders? If this is the case, wouldn't they be going against god's plan by trying to soften the hearts of one of the leaders?

2nd. They are supposed to turn on false religion first THEN the WT. They should have nothing to worry about. They haven't turned on false religion yet so this case will be thrown out without the need to write letters.

3rd. Isn't Jehovah in control? Aren't we supposed to rely on him and leave matters in his hands?

4th. Didn't Scientology do something similar? When the IRS wanted to remove their tax exempt they had each member file a lawsuit against the IRS. While they aren't filing lawsuits, they're asking each brother to write a letter.

5th. Trump likes Putin. Trumps son in law bought the WT properties. Jehovah allowed this?

If only they put this much effort into protecting children.

• SonOfLiberty
    SonOfLiberty

1. if you believe this, then you should believe there is nothing anyone can do to "go against god's plan." This question kind of ignores a lot of Bible history lore honestly.

2. again, you are missing a lot of OT/NT lore. Plenty of times Christians were "liquidated" before the "turn on false religion" ever occurred. Prophecy is like shooting from the hip honestly. If Paul for example saw all the crazy persecution he saw and was like "ehhh dont worry about it dont do nothing" thats exactly what would have happened. Nothing. Except they all were encouraged to put up a hard fight for the faith in any way possible.

3. Control of the Church, yes through Jesus I guess. But of governments? Idk. I saw the WT depict Satan as in control of that. I guess you could say he is in "control" of the grand scheme of things, but there are plenty of variables to occur from now to his "time table".

4. Who cares? Whats this have to do with Scientology?

5. ^ Again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit