Any Reviews or Feedback from the District Convention??

by daringhart13 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"Wonderful. So glad I made it!" - my mother-in-law

"Amazing three days" - my sister-in-law

"Horrible!" - my wife

• sir82
    sir82

I heard one young JW say that it was the best CONvention ever

Surely you know the routine by now......EVERY convention is the "best one ever!!! !!! !!!"

Year after year, decade after decade.....century after century....every convention is the BEST ONE EVER!!! !!! !!!

• baker
    baker

The Drama was produced rather well, except for the overuse of a mid century made up word called "Jehovah". Im sure the monks who invented the word would be so proud.

• Steel
    Steel

I found ( Saskatoon, Saskatchewan ) mine , the applause were quite muted, no one was crying after the disfellowshiping video and no one hung around afterwards to visit. Honestly I think quite a few people were actually quite embarrassed by it. Every since the new understand of the faithful slave , they aren't even hiding the fact they are a cult. Spending an entire weekend villainizing ex members, Come on man.

The funny part is field service and attendance really seems to be down after the convention ( at least at my hall).

• Sevan
    Sevan

MIL - This may be our last convention

Friend1 - Convention was awesome!

Friend 2 - Best Convention EVER!!! We say that every year, but this one you can take to the bank!

Friend3 - Historic convention!

Friend675 (jk, but a lot of different people) - Best Convention EVER!!!

Typical empty platitudes and cult indoctrination.

Then I deleted everyone on my social media that was a Witness. Just so done with hearing about this culty nonsense and horrible religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit