Tight pants Tom Jones

by blownaway 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blownaway
    blownaway

Do you think Tony Tight Pants hated Tom Jones in the 70s?

• Giordano
    Giordano

I'll freaking tell you what.... Blown-away ......tight pants Tom Jones ( a great voice by the way) met his match when he performed with Janis Joplin. Though in the first minute....... Jones whistles and cracks up Janis Joplin.......... private joke? After that it looks like Jones broke a sweat to keep up. They both had tight pants on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmiefQ5y4U

No..... Tony tight pants was not there....he was still washing windows waiting for that holy call....thinking up the bull shit that would land him on the GB.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Sometimes I wonder is Morris is a suppressed homosexual. He seems so obsessed with tight pants, what homosexuals wear, and worrying about men dressing as "metrosexuals".

"The lady doth protest too much, me thinks."

• LV101
    LV101

Janis Joplin --- gawd I loved her and saw her perform in San Fran before she passed -- many moons ago. She was one in a million on voice. Didn't know Tom Jones performed with her. I suppose Tight Pants Tony is against Janis' bell bottoms, too!

Thanks for the video.

Tight Pants Tony is probably too old for anything!

• snugglebunny
  • sir82
    sir82

Sometimes I wonder is Morris is a suppressed homosexual.

I stopped wondering. He almost certainly is.

• intrigue169
    intrigue169

The 70's theme song in the JW land

stayin alive til 75

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

"Do you think Tony Tight Pants hated Tom Jones in the 70s?"

Back in the 70's Tony Morris was involved in the Vietnam war and was likely too busy participating in a war to be concerned with such trivial matters such as tight pants.

Today, in gods name he is busy condemning people who wear tight pants even though he himself was involed in a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit