Everyone is Equal in God's Loving Organization

by new boy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

New Boy,

Seems like you have been away for quite some time and not keeping up with the WTBTS evolution. Most of your info is wrong by today's standards.

Nevertheless, yes, we are most definitely NOT all the same inside the Org, and everyone seems to rotate around their 'kind'.

DY

• talesin
    talesin
    Peony,

You're right, I'm sorry.  I can't walk in your shoes, or know the pressure.  Can't imagine being a JW wife, let alone an elder's, having left at 18.  But this is not about me - once again, my sincere apology.  xx 

• Peony
    Peony
    No worries Talesin. We're all victims of JW's one way or another, we need to stick together xx
  • talesin
    talesin

Thanks. : ))

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I remember arriving early to the memorial only to be told that I could not park in the lot, they were "saving it for new people and visitors". It was puzzling because it was a really big lot, how many visitors could there be? I was by myself and had to walk in the dark back to my car afrerwards carrying a sleeping toddler, I slipped and fell, hurting my knee. I noticed as I was leaving that many elders had parked in the lot.

I guess some people are more equal than others.

• talesin
    talesin

Re-reading the OP, I found something that is so true, and to have it 'institutionalized', unspeakably evil ....

Children don't rank, they are possessions.

smh

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

new boy - "Everyone is equal in God's loving Organization..."

'Course they are.

Some are just more equal than others.

• sparky1
  • new boy
    new boy

Your right I have been out for sometime, about 15 years. Things have changed but I guess the more they change the more they are still the same. I remember a few more class distinctions.

Unbaptized anointed. Very scary.

Baptized anointed. Respected if over ninety years old. Very scary, if they are under forty.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

new boy - "...Unbaptized anointed. Very scary...Very scary, if they are under forty."

Crazy usually is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit