RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    If everyone downsizes to an apartment who is going to have a basement to hide out in?
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    BTW wifibandit and source - thanks very much!
  • Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude
    This video makes me think of 5 young self sacrificing couples in my area that have given up nice homes for the privilege of going to SKE, like the couple in the video. I love all of these 10 lovely young people. They are fortunate to have prosperous parents who can sponsor them financially and who can donate generously for the "free" education. Perhaps this video will give them comfort that the sacrifices they made to WT will give them a chance to ingratiate themselves with a COBE that will allow them breaks in his basement as they scurry about on mob-infested streets checking on other cult members.
  • millie210
    millie210

This video is like a really bad take on the old bomb shelter videos they use to show in schools back in the 50s and 60s.

I was going to say  it is like a Twilight Zone episode but they were much more cutting edge than this Org video so no.....cant say that.

The problem is trying to run this past people who have seen "The Walking Dead" and other post apocalypse shows. The realism of those shows makes this look so lame.

The Org has not learned that you shouldnt venture in to an area where you cannot be competitive.

Its gonna take a whole lot of cheek biting for the average JW not to howl with laughter upon seeing this.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Yes and no mille210....

Whilst I can imagine some having a snigger at the cheesyness of it all so many people are desperate to buy into the whole persecution and chaos drama of the big A. Cofty's thread on angst has nailed it.

• millie210
    millie210
    Yes, Im afraid your are right konceptual!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I would love it during the showing of this video that those that are awake would just bust out laughing at several parts , that would be priceless.
  • jaydee
    jaydee

Are there Zombies outside

No, the 'zombies' are inside......

• cofty
    cofty

I have been thinking about this video, it's really been bugging me.

At first I thought it was funny but on reflection I think it is the most worrying thing I have ever seen by the Watchtower. With this video that have made a significant move further along the cult spectrum. As the leaders retreat to their new compound this tendency will get worse.

I fear where this will end up.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I don't think it's funny at all, I know what the GB want people to take from this video. Mainly that we need to do more now, if we can't sacrifice material things now how will we survive the GT? Although many worldly people would laugh and mock it as a doomsday scenario by a wacky little cult JWs won't see this like that. Many will reason that even though we aren't facing persecution in the US now that the FDS must have some hidden knowledge about the nearness of the GT. This will motivate these types of JWs to double down on the cult personality and not relent to any doubts. In their eyes the FDS is inherently good so they won't see it for the manipulation that it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit