RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Cairo elections were a lot livelier than whatever was going on in that video.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT! CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I might have accused you of pranking us, wifibandit, because this video is truly terrible on every level: script, set design, costume design, and awful acting. This is so poorly done, that I couldn't believe WT would produce something like this... but, I recognized "Br. Brown" and his wife from bethel. WT has sunk to a new level of craziness. And it's not just crazy, it's lame. Zombies are rampaging planet earth (and have evidently already eaten the JW elderly and children), and these people still have electricity and are sitting around listening to a couple boast about how self-sacrificing they are.

It appears from the video that the couple "sacrificed" their house, their TV, and their cute little dog. So, to simplify your lives and please Jehovah's most holiest GB, NO PETS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_02k7LRMo

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I wonder what, 20 or so years down the road, the people (can't call them actors) who participated in this video will be thinking. Think any will be ashamed they took part in this fear mongering or will they be thinking WTF as they are asked to leave their accommodations at Wallkill because their youthful usefulness has run its course.

Oh man Billy, you are right, I didn't even notice the little dog, had to go back and watch that part. Guess that was a subliminal message that a true JW has no time for a pet. Wasn't that discussed here sometime before about WT "suggestion" that pets take valuable time from kingdom interests?

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Brother Brown, we have been down in your basement for about a week now. The stench of piss and shit from the portable toilet is unbearable. As our basement Coordinator , would you please assign one of the sisters to the privilege of 'cleaning our restroom'?"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!! AAHHHHAAHAAAA!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Seriously.... I laughed out loud and said, "WTF?!?!??", so loud that my neighbors got quiet!! LOL!!! My wife is probably wondering what's wrong with me.

What a F**CKING JOKE!!!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Seriously, did they film the "apartment" scene in an apartment that some "Pioneers" cleaned for a living???

There's no goddamed way those "pioneers" could afford that apartment. The decorative glass dish costs a shitload. Did the husband have a prosperous janitorial business?? What a crock of shit!

DD

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    But seriously, as I watched the video, as I have seen such the likes a few times before on their broadcasts and all, for the first time something hit me. It hit me that these people, the GB that is and I think the rest of the rank and file really believe all this, that is to say that they have Jehovah's blessing on their religion and all. Wait, that didn't come out right... They really think that they are the only ones doing God's will. The GB especially think that people should be living a simple life, even selling their house and living in an apartment and make a meager living to make God happy. Here's the kicker, even if that means making less donations possible I would assume. It must be right? Less donations I mean. Because they keep stressing this living so simple over and over again. That simply translates into having less to donate, simply and plain. But the GB actually believe that God will somehow carry them through all of that! They are really deluded aren't they?
  • jw07
    jw07

This is FUNNY!!!!!!

In real life, the only scriptures that could help them at 2:28 in the video are:

The entire chapter of Colt 45, and Colt 19:11 are particularly uplifting when enemies draw close to you during a societal collapse.

Heckler & Koch 33 is a chapter that would also help them to quickly dispatch enemies coming to rape their women and steal their resources.

Kalashnikov 47 has been known to drive fear and terror into the hearts of infidels all over the world.

Smith & Wesson 38 packs a punch that stops any demon in it's tracks.

The 50th chapter of the book of Browning is a scripture that would also help them to trim down hoards of looters bearing down on upon the premises and safeguard their lives to serve Jehovah another day!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    If the JWs really believed this scenario was coming, when the pioneers "simplified", they would have sold their luxurious home, driven past the apartment building, and moved to rural real estate, invested in canned food, bottled water, and munitions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit