RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you wifibandit. I look forward to future leaks and releases on this thread.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I was laughing out aloud watching that,not only is the acting dreadful,in some sort of post apocalyptic world where they are living undercover in a lawless broken down society only a few feet from their front doors they are using cult like jargon and sound-bites, praying to jeehovah and looking at some scriptures wont help you from the baying mob! I question the sanity of the loons that produced this, I get a sense of the WACO siege about it.
  • cofty
    cofty
    It is insane paranoia.
  • Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart

I completely agree with the posters here , they have got it absolutely right in their assessment,

The message seems to be that normal pioneering is simply not enough..... It's got to hurt as well to be of any value to Jehovah..... In medieval times they quite liked self flagellation as a form of worship,

How the hell is this any different?

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

There are clear guidelines about how much stuff we should take to our downsized apartment. A couple that keeps their eye simple should be able to fit all of their belongings into a single car and a small trailer.

if they can fit it all into a shopping cart, they will get extra praise.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    the reality is that the really top quality stuff was kept stored in a paid for ultra secure storage unit, it just looked like they crammed their stuff into a car and trailer, you dont leave the million dollar apartment with every mod con known to mankind in that way, the plasma TV was a 50 incher FFS! These "holier than thou" types know every trick in how how to deceive,spin and bullshit if it furthers their so called spiritual appearance  
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you WIFI bandit.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Thanks!
  • bohm
    bohm

my my, first we had "game of Beards", now they might be taking it in a mad max/ walking dead direction

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ahhhh so that 's what the great tribulation sounds like. Maybe it's the just sound of Trump winning the election? (Joke)

BTW, wow that snooty couple really did it tough by making that sacrifice and moving into that tiny rat-infested hovel didn't they. (Also joke)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit