RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• millie210
    millie210
    cobweb
    this one has no dialogue so language doesnt matter.
    gotta say, i just saw this video set after Armageddon and even i feel emotional and i haven't been a witness in 18 years. I believe it is the last video played on Sunday afternoon and shows all the people from previous videos, some of whom got disfellowshipped and came back, some who died, some who gave up on their lives to serve etc. I can imagine their will be some serious lumps in throats after it ends and a spring in the step as they go home

Im glad you explained the tie in to previous videos cobweb. I didnt "get" it that they were even the same people and so to me it seemed kind of lack luster. Just a bunch of people in real cotton clothes all smiling a lot.

Thats it! It reminded me of a Cotton commercial!

• jaydee
    jaydee

.thanks wifi...............

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Common thread here :

• St George of England
    St George of England

Awesome WiFi.

Thank you

George

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If shunning is sanctioned on mere hearsay without a committee, doesn't that just give a green light to gossip and bullying? What's the point of protesting innocence?

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

WTF who let that guy with the beard in Paradise? He is obviously an apostate!

• wifibandit
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Thanks again WiFiBandit!

You saved us all a whole lot of work!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Note for the users that value their anonimity: make sure you first go to drive.google.com and log out before connecting to public Google Drive links...

Or use a Google account that is not connected to your real identity.

This is a general remark. I think WiFiBandit is cool :-)

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit