Warwick project "ahead of schedule?"

by stillin 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stillin
    stillin

Really?! This is what a brother said at the meeting today. He has been working there as a volunteer. But my impression was that the toxic waste debacle set the project back seriously.

It's good hype to tell the slaves how well they're doing.

• whathappened
    whathappened
    Another poster said the reason they are ahead of schedule is because they have downsized the project, cutting out a great deal of unnecessary features.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    ... and Armageddon is over 100 years behind schedule.
  • JeffT
    JeffT

About twenty years ago I was in a conference to set goals for all our projects for the coming year. One big apartment development had been giving us serious trouble all year. So when we got to that project manager he said (very emphatically) "I'm going to bring in 'xxx-apts' on time and on budget." The company VP looked at him and said "Well, considering we no longer have either a timeline or a budget, that shouldn't be difficult."

I suspect Warwick is in about the same state of completion.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

@stillin

Sounds like we could have been at the same KH today. Same comment made where I was.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Don't forget that they announced they were moving in in 2016 instead of 2017.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    Well if you only have to buld accomadation for 1,600 less people then was planned that must help
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sure, they're "ahead of schedule".

Just like they're "the fastest growing religion in the world".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit