Russian Files Needed For Project!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If someone could assist us in getting these two manuals in "Russian" it would be most appreciated.

Branch Organization Manual and the Circuit Overseer Manual. Whatever date you have will be fine.

A member of the board is in need of those manuals for a Youtube project.

Just send me a private message and we can go from there.

And yes, I'll buy the next round!

The Old Timer Atlantis!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Hi Atlantis

the best I can do is give this websites.The website has LINK tab,when you click on it it takes you to a whole list of places where you can find a lot of publications n stuff in various languages.When I scrolled down there was whole list for russian.Since I cant read russian I do not know if it has what you requested.But worth a try!

A website to bookmark IMO

https://avoidjw.org/websites/

Zing

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you Zing!

Atlantis!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

You are very welcome.Anything to help our true friends out.

Zing

• stillMS
    stillMS

Zing, - thanks for help, but there are no Russian versions of the requested books there, unfortunately.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Hi StillMS

Sorry about that .Have been searching around a lot, unfortunately these two are the ones not listed anywhere. I even found shining as illuminators book which was not there before. I will keep my eye out for these two.If I do find it, I will let you know.

Hope you do find what you are looking for.

Have you tried reaching out to russian pomos? You never know what one might find.

Zing

• stillMS
    stillMS

Hi, Zing!

Thanks for your help. Those two manuals are practically unknown to the Russian jw community. Still, there is a chance to reach some ex-CO for the CO manual, but regarding the branch manual - chances are next to zero.

• Steel
    Steel

I know this is off topic and I don’t want the spam the board every time i have a question but doesn’t everyone who is alive today and gets killed at Armageddon who doesn’t hear the message gets a ressurection ?

So isn’t the Russia ban a good thing because the door to door work is basically dooming 99 percent of everyone they talk too.

• Steel
    Steel

Bump

That wasn’t s hack. That was a legit question?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit