What Will Happen...

by Francois 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

When I reach 6,000 posts? Are any dancing girls involved? How 'bout the woman of my dreams? My lost true love? A plaque at least? What?

Frank

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It's a surprise Frank. . . .

• garybuss
    garybuss

Girl of your dream?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The Camel-Toe Elvis will come to your home and sing for you!

Fat Elvis

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Keg party! I'll brew a batch of my homebrew just for you.

Mike.

• Francois
    Francois

I'd rather have whatever Stinky has in mind that either that old lady OR the Camel Toe Elvis. I swear I thought I was nervy, but there's not enough nerve in my entire body to get into a getup like that. Talk about wanting to bask in the reflection of someone else. After 25 years, I think the glow is gone.

Frank

• blaid
    blaid

the world as we know it will implode and no longer exsist....and its all your fault...lol, j/k, i wanna know what happens too!

• Simon
    Simon

First, you will see a rider on a pale horse, in his hands will be scales and ...

... oh, wait, sorry - that's something else.

For 6,000 posts you get ... erm, nothing I'm afraid.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I don't know whats worse, the old woman or how tight the elvis suit pulls at the crotch.....

Gadget

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

After 6000 posts you will get twice the pay you are currently receiving. This raise can be computed by using some very simple math, 2 X 0 = If you should have any trouble solving this problem just wait until the first check arrives, and wait, and wait, and wait. Meanwhile, have a beer. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit