Silvio Berlusconi - Pathetic, Embarrasing, Pompous Coward

by Utopiano Reformato 2 Replies latest social current

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

As a native italian and italian citizen, it has been a very long time since I have been this much ashamed of the current government in Italy.

While the rest of true/real/noble and dignified europe displayed solidarity, this moron decides to use the war in Iraq as an opportunity to lick the boot heels of the Bush administration. Like Spain and Portugal, these three latin misfit countries allowed their normally defiant and independent reputations to suffer before the world stage in return for the hope of friendship/economic assistance and trade from the US.

A fool never learns. The cabals running the Bush administration would gladly accept any token support it can get its crooked hands on to further their zionistic goals. The latins in europe have deceived themselves and attempted to deceive their populations.

Fortunately, the students, the masses, the workers and the thinkers are not easily fooled. This war was a crucial time in history which presented a marvelous opportunity for europe to forge permanent bonds among the "old guard". When I speak of europe, I am obviously NOT including the UK. The UK is a central figure in europe, but in modern times is really linked until death with the US, for better or for worse. Therefore, the opportunity I speak of for a new stronger europe pertained to Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey and the morons in Rome.

Instead of showing solidarity, Berlusconi the weasle, like a Judas, like a coward, decides to defiantly publicize support
    for the US war. So, the US goes forward with only one true, legitimate military power (UK) and a pathetic, embarassing, motley coalition of the poorest, corrupt and struggling countries in southern and eastern europe.

Let me guess, these second and third tier nations were all expecting grandiose promises of trade, commerce and aid, right? Well, the US cannot afford to help any of them and the promises, if they existed at all, will definitely be broken, ignored or forgotten. That is exactly what they all deserve.

Like americans, they will learn what it is like to be deceived by the cabals in Washington. When you make deals with the devil, you get what you deserve.

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

Furthermore, pertaining specifically to the italians, I would think the government would have learned after the humiliating fiascoes of WWII not to make alliances and concentrate on their own domestic problems.

While the major powers in this world were making their positions known about Iraq, if I had been leader of Italy, I would have used this opportunity to repair and improve relations with Russia, France and Germany. Italy is NOT a major player in the world's economy and lacks enough modern infrastructure.

While the world enjoys italian creativity in the domestic arts, the italians are lacking many of the basics of a modern country. I would have made deals with the Russians for nuclear power, since energy in Italy is more expensive than the US.

As a nuclear power, Italy would have gained a little more respect for itself, rather than perpetuating the stereotype of conniving, back-room, cowards making secret deals for profit. I hope the US burns Italy by not providing the italians anything at all. As a matter of fact, I hope US corporations doing business in Italy start outsourcing their labor to India and Pakistan.

Teach them a lesson to take pride in themselves and stop searching for alliances to take "care" of them. They should improve their country, build their infrastructure and learn from their stable mature neighbors up north. If the romans were alive today, they would ashamed.

Even Mussolini once said, "it is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand as a lamb". The sheep in Rome are blind.

• avishai
    avishai
    Instead of showing solidarity, Berlusconi the weasle, like a Judas, like a coward

I'd say it took a lot more courage to not show solidarity, right or wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit