Re :New Moston Cong. U.K Report from U.K Gov.on Abuse.

by Phizzy 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/investigation-leads-to-improvements-in-safeguarding-at-jehovahs-witnesses-charity?fbclid=IwAR0chNvC4Vko4S63UcI5xnD7Sff_8p5kU

The Link is to the Report on the New Moston Congregation in Manchester U.K

The report says that better safeguarding has been introduced ! We could tell then where even "better" safeguarding is still woefully short of what most other organizations are doing.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The Commission’s inquiry into another Jehovah’s Witnesses charity, the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Britain, is ongoing. This inquiry is examining the child safeguarding policy and procedures further, as they are common to all Jehovah’s Witnesses congregations in England and Wales.
    The Commission encourages people who have been affected by safeguarding in congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses in England and Wales to make contact with the investigations team at [email protected].

I only hope the Charity Commission can effect the corporation as a whole....not holding my breath.

Those sleazy Jobo rats will not give a damn.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

"The Commission concludes that trustees of the Manchester New Moston Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses did not deal adequately with allegations of child abuse..."

The Charity Commission failed miserably IMO when dealing with the WT cult's disgusting practices.

The C.C. blatantly refused to acknowledge, publish, and punish the deliberate & systemic failures of both the local charity in Manchester and its parent charity, the WTBTS of GB when dealing with CSA.

The Charity Commission let them off Scot-free. Why?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The Commission concludes that trustees.....

That'll be the elders, I spose. The GovBod (piss be onto them), won't even be touched.

I hope Mr Zalkin can knock them off their perch a bit.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This release was 2017....

A search of Charities Commission showed that they still exist as a charity.

The trustees would a gang of three elders who signed legal docs for KHall ownership and charity purposes..... I thought they had done away with that system now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit