Refuting Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body - Mike Felker

by ToesUp 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I found this video very well done.

Mike Felker is the chapter director of Ratio Christi at Georgia State University

Check out this video on YouTube:

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

There has to be a way to refute it in less than 90 minutes. :)

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I agree about the 90 minutes, but I wasted way more time being a JW, so not a big deal to me.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The point is the WTS leaders self made themselves anointed powerful leaders GB by their own undertaking, proclaiming that were the only true practicing Christians and faithfully loyal to Jehovah god.

Much was promised if you joined their organization and were in subservient obedience to all directives and doctrines established by the WTS leaders.

The reality is the WTS has been involved in teaching and promoting a tainted commercialized Gospel through its publishing activities, essentially making themselves commercialized false prophets.

Many of this organization's doctrines were weakly devised and were not theologically backed by the bible or correct interpretation of the Bible.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked

• steve2
    steve2

I despair at the number of youtube videos that are close to, if not over 1 hour. Who has the time to go through them?

Many of them are ponderous and while making admittedly important points, take so long to do so. By contrast, I read fast and can cover the same material in minutes.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I thought maybe someone out there would enjoy it. You never know who might watch. Just trying to catch that one fish.

• Listener
    Listener

I've posted his video's before Toes Up and enjoy his presentations. He was never a JW but studied with them for a short period to get an understanding of their teachings and he does a very good job of refuting them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Don't have time to watch it.

Does he use scriptural or common-sense arguments?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit