JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES & THE MANDELA EFFECT

by jwdoctrine 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwdoctrine
    jwdoctrine

Click HERE for full article

click HERE for full article

The Mandela Effect seems to be at the root of all problems the Watchtower publishing corporation seems to be running into recently .If you don’t know what the Mandela effect is then you have been hiding under a stone for the past 2 years .It is the hottest topic in conspiracy theories at the moments with thousands of videos dedicated to this phenomenon on YouTube alone. According to this theory a large part of the world’s population is remembering things slightly different .This is not a false memory but a deception currently causing many people to question what is true and what is not .From Hollywood films like Star Wars and Forrest Gamp to automobile logos our reality seems to be slightly different from the events portrayed in those films .Nevertheless Mike and Kim take this conspiracy theory to a new level claiming that many of the earlier doctrines of the Watchtower corporation ,especially the ones surrounding the now infamous date of 1914 , have actually been affected by the Mandela effect . Enjoy this hilarious and very ironic application from our beloved Mike &Kim

***Click on the photo to see video and full post***

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ha this is priceless. I need to watch this when I get home if it is still up.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Historical negationism is the term I would use. Or just borrow from Orwell's 1984 and call it the Ministry of Truth.

• Disassociated Lady 2
    Disassociated Lady 2

I have listened to one half of the video....amazing information!!! So much in everyday life could be blamed on the Mandela Effect...........Hehe! :-D x

• Simon
    Simon

Pure twaddle, easily explained to rational people. Maybe your hat just needs more tinfoil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit