Trying To Leave - Im Going Crazy

by pale.emperor 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

It's great seeing people get help & advice, grow and overcome the burden that the WTS puts on us.

I'm just listening to the podcast of Mark's story, a couple of years on:

Our very own pale.emperor on the "shunned" podcast...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

What a difference a few years makes.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing
    The podcast was excellent!
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

Wow, what a cool thread bump.

@All or nothing - glad you liked it. :)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Listening to the pod cast now. As there are no dates visible on the forum anymore in Internet Explorer, what happened to the wife and is now "girlfriend" on the podcast? Sorry for the sit-com and popcorn question.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Listening to the pod cast now. As there are no dates visible on the forum anymore in Internet Explorer, what happened to the wife and is now "girlfriend" on the podcast? Sorry for the sit-com and popcorn question.

haha

She's since left the cult, and is seeing someone more suited to her. Things are amicable as far as our child is concerned so i wish her all the best.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Very interesting (apart from your story I mean) that you've looked into Buddhism and psychology and even hypnosis, but no where did you mention "meditation". Meditation has been a big force for me after turning "super science" as everyone seems to when leaving the witnesses. In fact, for me it's a journey some call pre-rational to post-rational, or other people might call becoming "a bit of a mystic", but it's something that took me .. only a couple of decades to reach a point where I can look at spirituality and regain a little "magic" about life, but in a non-religious way.
  • Simon
    Simon
    As there are no dates visible on the forum anymore in Internet Explorer

Whoopsie, I fixed that, I swear, and then the gremlins undid it. Should be OK again now until they show up again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit