jw party goes very wrong.

by cobweb 8 Replies latest jw friends

• cobweb
    cobweb

https://youtu.be/Q6B77gm8XxI

Came across this audio recording on youtube which I found compelling. An xjw recounts the story of how Jws recently had a big party in the US. They all get wasted. A drunk jw brother leaves and drives his car over a drunk brother passed out on the ground and kills him. The first thing the JWs at the party do is call the elders. When the police come they lie about what happened.

The guy posting this recorded his jw wife secretly, telling him about this and it is ethically dubious that he has posted it on youtube. But its a screwed up story if true. Perhaps there is someone here that can verify it?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

As I always say, claiming that you are not part of the world doesn't make that true.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

A heart breaking story. But like I told my brother in law who's not a witness and doesn't know much about them, they are no different than anyone else.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

The problem with this story is that everything we know about the Witnesses say this scenario is very possible, but it is so incredible, it's hard to believe. I would have to have verification before I believed this, but since they supposedly covered it up, that isn't likely to surface.

• darkspilver
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It sounds almost like a radio play to me.

• cobweb
    cobweb

Sorry I didn't see it had been posted before. I know what you mean Slimboyfat. I kinda listening to it on that level - it is very salacious - but don't know whether to believe it or not. I found the second conversation with his wife authentic sounding. The idea of an ex jw crafting an audio play deception with fake hidden microphone etc is a bit bizzarre to me, but there does need to be external verification to treat it seriously.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

The idea of an ex jw crafting an audio play deception with fake hidden microphone etc is a bit bizzarre to me

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/204741/johnny-mysterious-bethelite-six-screens-conference-call-tonight-sat-jan-15-2011

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Clever idea for a story, just inside the realms of possibility because of 1) JW desire to avoid bad publicity and 2) herd mentality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit