It's so hard for me to log in.

by Hotpepper 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I have to jump through hoops using my email address to try to get on. But I can't gety password from emailing the help site

HOW DO I GET MY PASSWORD OR GET A NEW ONE.,,? Sometimes there good topics I can add information to but I can very rarely login. Thanks in advance for any help hot pepper

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Well..you have logged in..thats why this post is here.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper
    Thanks Stan. Your a great help . Helping me find my password? Kind ok like I ask JW's you been a WTS worshipping jdub for how MANY YEARS,? And you have no idea how it works. ? Thanks for the help.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

We have to read between the lines to help. For instance when you say you 'emailed the help site' obviously there is no such thing, so are you trying to say you reset your password through your email? And if so, do you remember it now?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Hotpepper..how do you think you logged in..and replied to my comment?

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I logged in by going to the sign in page. I only knew my email address

And didn't know my password. I then hit another button to email Simon's site. They sent me back a message to confirm my email address. I do that every time I try to sign in. Sometimes it just signs me in without my password. Many times it will not let sign in. Keep in mind im not using a password or know it. I hope this is understandable

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Easiest just to make a new account. I had to when Simon relaunched the site..couldnt sign in ..it happened to others too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit