The thousand mile bullshit stare

by bohm 33 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
  • bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: hahahaha. The donkeys and horses work with ALL the images on this thread!

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

A private place should be designated for use outside the camp, and there is where you should go. 13 A peg should be part of your equipment. When you squat outside, you should dig a hole with it and then cover your excrement.

Deu. 9:12,13

• freemindfade
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    You do notice that no "ordinary looking" people ....you know .....not all that perfect looking .... not too pretty .....a little chubby ...etc are ever used in the shots !
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

That quote from Ezekiel... about donkeys and horses... was assigned as a bible reading to our little 8-year old son. I objected (in great fear & trepidation I might add, as I still believed we should not question the elders) and they reassigned the talk, telling us it was an oversight.

But we all still got to hear it being read, children and all, at your friendly neighbourhood (totally clueless about children) Kingdom Hall.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Thanks everyone for your funny pics and captions. I needed the laugh today!
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Also, can't forget the verse about "their tongues will rot in their mouths.... They'll shit themselves from fear...." (Obviously paraphrased). Have to see where that verse is... Zephaniah something, I believe....
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Bah my pic didn't have a thousand mile stare... wait wait...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

"Holy Sh!t... I think I'm in a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit