JW Spys????

by 2escaped lifers 8 Replies latest jw friends

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

Greetings all,

Forgive a newbie question, but do any "IN" JW's lurk in these forums to ferret out potential apostates? Just curious?

Thanks,

Brandon

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome

Yes So most people think it prudent to keep a minimum amount of anonimity especially if that is a concern for them

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

We don't care who knows who we are. That's why we put our names out there I guess. It's not Stephanie and Brandon Bartlett though. I'm , uh Sheena and he's uh, George . That's it. George and Sheena ....Smith. Yeah, that's us. And we're not from Alabama. He meant to say Alaska. Yeah. We have a pet polar bear.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lifers

You have one day after you post to edit out information. Beyond that, if sensitive info needs to be removed, send a private message to simon or one of his assistants. They would likely be able to edit it for you.

SS

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Do you mean to say that you haven't noticed the van parked out front of your house? Expect a knock on the door at any time. In the meantime, don't go anywhere alone, and be mindful of what you speak - even in the house. There are evil forces at work -

Even in Alaska.

cheeses - the emoticonless poor bastard.

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it . I am new to the e-mail scene. Please forgive me. I'm serious. The only person I ever e-mailed regularly has been my sister, and she capitalizes all her e-mails so her simple hello is like a BLAST FROM A PRINCIPAL . My husband has had to instruct me on the use of the emoticon. I do apologize again. s

• onacruse
    onacruse

Escapees , no need to be paranoid, but yes, there have been cases where someone posted too much info on a db (including this one) and suffered some grief because of it.

Err on the side of caution, and you can use the totally anonymous private messaging here if in doubt (that way, no e-addys, IMs, etc need be exchanged).

As SS says, if you've posted something that now concerns you, contact Simon or one of the moderators.

Craig ([email protected] <---since I'm DFd and never going back )

• Panda
    Panda

escapees, Of course they are here! In fact I'd guess that the WTS has their own homeworld dubs scoping and posting. It's all so silly. Every once in awhile you'll read a post which is confronted by one of the assistants or simon, after awhile you'll see the little signs of dubdom and know that they think they'll get some damning info. However, my guess is that they get some good sense info on the mothership and may someday leave too. Panda

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Forgive a newbie question, but do any "IN" JW's lurk in these forums to ferret out potential apostates?

Yes, that's how I get my hours in, and it gives me special privileges that most female pioneers dont get. LIke toilet block duty during the assembly sessions, or first choice of the local pioneer bros. There's Bro Dave, who's 48, balding and never had a girlfriend in his life. He works as a janitor and lives at home with his Mum. Then there's Bro Mike, who has been married twice and is looking for another wife to keep him company. He's nice, but I don't really like the idea of being married to a bro who is literally 3x my age. Or I could have Bro Paul, who weighs 280lb and eats 3 Big Macs for breakfast before he meets the group.

Just kidding - welcome to the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit