Belgium: ex-JWs lawsuit against Watchtower continues

by yalbmert99 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

-Belgium: the lawsuit of ex-Jehovah's Witnesses against the Watchtower will continue before the Ghent Court of Appeal on March 22, 2022. Support them by your presence! March 17, 2022.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Here is something related, but it pertains to the JW religion in Iceland and Norway.

https://grapevine.is/news/2022/03/16/iceland-may-remove-religious-org-funding-for-jehovahs-witnesses/ says the following.

"After former members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Iceland came forward on the news discussion show Kompás, wherein they recounted psychological abuse and being shunned by their families after being forced out of or leaving the faith, Vísir now reports that the chair of the parliamentary general and educational committee is considering whether or not to cut off the church from national funding.

... Norway, which has a national religious system similar to Iceland’s, made the decision earlier this year to cut the Jehovah’s Witnesses off from government funding."

• Mum
    Mum

I would love to be there, but I can't afford a trip across the ocean.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...Vísir now reports that the chair of the parliamentary general and educational committee is considering whether or not to cut off the church from national funding..."

And the piranhas circle closer to take a another nibble.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99
    Disillusioned JW Ya, i saw that. This is great!
    Mum Me too!
    Vidiot absolutely!
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

This is music to my ears ,I hope they lose funding / charity status in every country on earth.

And the sooner the better.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99
    smiddy3 let's hope for the best

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit