Do you think the Narcissistic Governing Bozo's will take the vaccine.

by goingthruthemotions 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So what are you thought on the GB taking the vaccine? i have heard the vaccine could contain

may contain monoclonal antibody which is a clone of white blood cells. I have also heard alot

of vaccines are made from horse shoe crab blood.

so tell me, how does this not violate the imaginary beliefs? How will they spin it so the R and F are able to take a vaccine and save there lifes.

I asked my PIMI wife and she didn't know. she is clueless

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

If Tony Tight pants can take it with Scotch he will.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

This is an email every witness received, your wife should have got one too @goingthruthemotions

COVID-19 Vaccine Information: Several COVID-19 vaccines may soon be approved and become available. Some have asked if these vaccines contain blood or blood fractions. We have confirmed that the COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Pfizer and BioNTech (COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2) does not contain blood or blood fractions. As details become available regarding other vaccines, additional information will be provided. Medical care is a matter for personal decision. We do not attempt to make choices for others.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I saw Calypso Louie I.E. Louis Farrakhan telling his idiot followers that its all toxic waste that the crackers are trying to give you. LOL What a douche nozzle. Even worse the the GB.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

These life saving vaccines are a product of 'Satan's wicked system'. The JWs are sooner or later going to have to swallow their own damn pride...get on their damn knees & express appreciation to this wicked world for this pandemic prevention invention.

I'm sure many a JW will wake up when they realize that Satan & his hordes aren't so bad after all!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

That bonehead Stephen Lette's comment he made when this pandemic first started last March ain't going to age well either:

"The events unfolding around us are
    making clearer than ever that we're
    living in the final part of the last
    days...undoubtedly the final part of the
    final part of the last days...shortly before
    the last day of the last days."

• Davros
    Davros
    The events unfolding around us are
    making clearer than ever that we're
    living in the final part of the last
    days...undoubtedly the final part of the
    final part of the last days...shortly before
    the last day of the last days."

And the Witnesses have been quoting that ad nauseam ever since.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

1. The JW's have actually taken the correct NEUTRAL stance and put out an announcement stating that the vaccine is a personal matter and up to each individual. Now, if only they'd make the same statement about blood transfusions? Anyway.......

2. Stephen Lett is a Bozo-the-fuckin-retarded-dumbass-clown!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Nitty-Gritty

This is an email every witness received, your wife should have got one too

COVID-19 Vaccine Information: Several COVID-19 vaccines may soon be approved and become available. We have confirmed that the COVID-19 vaccine .......... does not contain blood or blood fractions.

Why does that matter? The Watchtower has approved blood fractions for years from red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and platelets.This information has been on their website for years. My jw family doesn't even call the blood liaison committee anymore when blood is required, they just take whatever.

https://www.jw.org/en/medical-library/strategies-downloads/religious-and-ethical-position-medical-therapy/

Download pdf

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At the point where the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger make it mandatory for the regular jokehovians to take it, that is when they should be required to take it or they are hypocrites. And if they ban it, there had better be a good reason--aside from it might contain blood or just to clash with the government.

And yes, I can think of plenty of good reasons not to take it. However, everyone should do unbiased research on it, and make their own decisions. (And having the companies not forthcoming with the truth, and shielded from liability if something goes wrong is a major reason why I refuse to take it at all). If, after you do your research on it, you feel the benefits outweigh the costs and drawbacks, by all means take it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit