am i right for doing this?

by Akid48 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Akid48
    Akid48

So im not in school yet but i was rethinking over somethings that happened from that school year.i know that one person that is a jw in my school.Now we had gym together but he is a grade up from me when i would do something that didnt seem right and something we shouldnt do he gave me a mean look or he would just stop hanging out and walk a way so i stoped talking to him for my own good. i just kinda feel bad for not talking to him but if i do something that seems bad in the jw eye i feel like he might tell the elders.

And i dont need that right now....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It is never wrong to protect yourself from foolishness that makes life miserable. Have no fear, you are fine. If he asks why, just say you are really busy or be honest and tell him you are tired of being judged and having him make a big thing of nothing.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@wasanelder Once

that might work when im back in school if he asks

Thanks!

• Chook
    Chook

Akid48 steer clear of fellow Jw kids, he has been programmed to tell the elders any troubling conduct on your part , essentially he is a wt spy. You can play make believe espionage with him being the villain. If he gives you to much trouble just tell him you can't be seen with him because of wt policy on chaperones ( even though he's not your boyfriend )anything to avoid contact. Your doing good with your wariness and us older ones are cheering your bravery.

cheer chook

• Akid48
    Akid48

@Chook as im not a person just to stop talking with people but i have to thanks for cheering for me.

• Chook
    Chook

Just remember the children who got baptised and are being shunned by mums and dads , sisters and brothers these kids also didn't want to stop relationships with their bloodlines. Baptism is selling your soul to the Jw devil and the asking price is more than some humans can endure. Hang in there kiddo and keep asking and sound advice on this forum will steer you to freedom .

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Sounds like a he is a junior JW elder in the making. Stay clear of him.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

He sounds like a judgmental, social retard. Probably best to stay clear of him. Who needs that crap in their lives?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Akid48=> Fully indoctrinated JDubs are snitchers and informants for the BORG. My advice to you is to stay away from that kid and don't talk to him about anything personal; he could use any info you say/comment on against you. IMHO, I feel that he is two-faced, trying to cause problems for you and see you in a world of hurt. Protect yourself regarding the above situation.

• Akid48
    Akid48

well im not talking to him when im back in school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit