Japan's branch office. began to crumble?

by nakanozzi 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

Ebina assembly hall, where the Japan’s branch office is located,
    need to be fixed all over inside, but they have no money

ameblo.jp/c00-c00/entry-12198348850.html

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Publisher numbers and congregation numbers have been s.owly declining in Japan for,decades now. I wouldn't be surprised if donations are down significantly and maintenance of their properties has suffered.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think it's great to see a post from a Japanese poster, but with the linked website all in Japanese and the photos unidentified, I'm not convinced.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If it's true this is wonderful news. It makes my heart skip for joy.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

After being touted for years as sterling examples of exemplary devoted publishers and in particular Pioneers there has been the Dramatic decline.

Has this been discussed here? Would love to see what has been speculated as to the reason for this !

• freddo
    freddo

I dunno "dropoffyourkeylee" that does look like a dried up baptism pool and if you go down far enough in the linked site there is a jw.org symbol and the look of a Japanese jw discussion type website.

I'll take it at face value but with a helping of Berean investigation needed to confirm.

• smiddy
    smiddy

It seems a legitimate blog to me , with feedback for and against the "witnesses" with the english translation.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If this is real it just proves the model for the Borg is to just suck the rank and file dry for as long as possible. Japan is a dying country for jws so why bother with spending money over there. Same with India and other countries like in Africa were there's no profit for them . Even in places were they do spend money it's on real estate and those properties look like they can easily be sold and made in to McDonald's or Starbucks or something similar .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Pssh.

A little duct tape'll fix that right up. :smirk:

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I got Google to translate their blog site page. It said:

The congregation of savings out before being sent to the 100 million near Association

...... That I heard in the elders.

"If, or I to do to totally embarrassed and savings is not in the congregation at the time of purchase the necessary things in the congregation?
    It also will not buy as soon as buy ,, such as a personal computer Toka copy machine or air conditioner and monitor. "
    Sounds like they need the basic necessities just make it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit