Reinstated and then fade

by Zeds Dead 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Honestly, the only reason I would seriously think of going back would be if I found a girl irresistible and I had to have her. Even then it would be to coerce her into marriage, wait a couple of years (or months), teach her about TTATT, then fade with her again into the sunset.

Of course, the odds of this are slim to nil. but that would be the only reason I would enter a KH after a successful fade. Otherwise it would be nothing but torture. also you run the risk of the girl being a stout jw and non-changeable...hence my plan would be crap and a waste of 3 years.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My viewpoint is that I could never do it. But I get that some can do it.
    Keep in mind that the moment they reinstate you, you don't have to be there anymore. You don't need to accept their calls anymore, don't need to work on getting "privileges" back, don't have to be turning in time slips- none of it.

If you manage to kiss ass long enough to get reinstated, don't keep wasting your life at a Kingdom Hall.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

One big problem with re-instatement then fade is that you are still subject to their rules - it's just a bit harder to get found out for breaking them.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    I'm a man - D'fd for 2.5 years now and divorced. Find it hard to date girls out here only due to always having this secret I carry with me that I was once a JW and the thought of telling a girl one day why my family don't acknowledge me as even alive.

It's the act of keeping a secret that's cramping your style! Seriously, I used to find that announcing one had been brought up in a cult could open many doors socially speaking, providing one never moaned about it or did the self-pity thing. In fact, it attracted more females than one would get when walking the dog...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit